Friday, December 25, 2009

Corn Pudding for Jasmine

Jasmine loves all things CORN! Last night she told me that corn would be good in hashbrown casserole. I did a shrimp boil tonight for dinner and since she hates shrimp, I wanted to do something for her to enjoy. This was it. She had more than one serving, so I would say it is a repeat. I also made chocolate pudding pie in an oreo crust per her request for this dinner as well.

I would note that my cream cheese wasn't completely softened and next time I will wait for that to be ready so that there aren't any clumps.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/corn-pudding-recipe/index.html

1 comment:

Lindsay, Steve, Alex, Sammi, Drew said...

That sounds really gross. But, what a great mom for making something special just for her.