Sunday, February 5, 2012


Are you on Pinterest? Are you loving it?

I tried this recipe and it was a winner.

BANANA cake with cream cheese frosting.
All of the Cunninghams get to pick an item that I will make for them for their birthday. As Jasmine said "those Cunninghams sure do love their banana pastries". We have made banana muffins, banana bundt cake, black bottom banana bars and banana bread. When I found this banana recipe, I wanted to try it for Hayden's birthday.

It was a winner. And just so you know it is super banana-ie.


http://www.bakeorbreak.com/2011/12/banana-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting/


2 comments:

Golden Girl said...

Looks yummy....if you LOVE bananas. You are so sweet to make treats for so many all the time!

MarySue said...

Karen: Thanks for that helpful comment at my blog and yes, I too LOVE Pinterst and trying the recipes etc.