Wednesday, March 17, 2010


The Perfect Brownie.

Some dear sweet friends who enjoy my sweet treats gave me the perfect brownie for Christmas and I finally got around to trying it last weekend.
I didn't want to just try it with a box mix - I wanted to use one of the recipes that it came with.
Bret and the kids tried to eat them straight out of the oven but they were way too gooey. But they were really good the next day according to them - I never got one.

DOUBLE FUDGE BROWNIES
6 oz unsweetened chocolate
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup hot fudge topping

Preheat oven to 325.
Melt butter and chocolate together in microwave for about one minute.
Whisk until smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in sugar.
Slowly add in flour and salt.
Spray pan with cooking spray. Spread batter into pan.
Place a dallop of hot fudge into each square (if using the perfect brownie pan)
Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes.

https://www.perfectbrownie.com/

No comments: