Monday, March 9, 2009

Broccoli Salad (ZoeAnn's recipe)

I actually didn't make this for my family. I made it for a RS dinner. Pretty funny because someone made a similar salad and put it in the same kind of tupperware bowl just a different color and smaller!
This salad always goes over well at a potluck. I doubled the ingredients. I put the dressing on the side and mixed it right before serving.
I know that it is odd for me to post anything with vegetables. I got this recipe from my friend ZoeAnn years ago and actually don't mind the vegetables!


Broccoli Salad

4 cups Broccoli Flowerets
½ cup salted Sunflower Seed Kernels
½ cup Craisins
½ cup Green Onions
6 - 8 slices Bacon
Finely chop raw Broccoli.
Slice Green Onion.
Cook and crumble Bacon.

Mix these ingredients together.

¾ cup Mayonnaise
½ tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/3 cup SugarStir together.

Pour over other ingredients and mix well.

1 comment:

Jackijo said...

This is a good salad. If you don't eat anything made from pigs like bacon, you can substitute Turkey bacon.