Thursday, March 19, 2009

Brownies from a box that don't taste good - That is really pathetic

Reta Rae bagged these up really cute for me when Bret and I went for a walk. His office was having a bake sale for charity. I had made them earlier but hadn't tasted them. What Reta Rae didn't tell me until later was that they were rock hard and that she wouldn't have given them away. I did get her to finally tell me they were bad! She instructed me on how to cut the edges off before you give away any baked goods - she learned that in 4H.
Guess I should try and find a 4H group around here to join to learn those little tricks!


I guess it was ok though because when Bret went down to collect my container -they had all been purchased. I think the lesson there is that sometimes presentation is more important than taste!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: