Thursday, March 19, 2009

Party Pretzels

These are so yummy. My friend Lindsay shared the recipe with me years ago and we have made them too many times to count since. In fact, I think this might be the second time I have blogged about them. I thought Reta Rae might like them so I made a batch. She took two bags home with her (one for herself and one for her husband, so she didn't have to share).

Thanks again Lindsay for sharing the recipe!

32 oz. Pretzels (small variety)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons dill weed
½ package of Ranch dressing mix
1 bottle buttery popcorn oil

Mix seasonings and oil together.  Add pretzels.  Put in Ziploc bag or Rubbermaid. Seal and turn until oil is absorbed.  Marinate overnight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

So what is the recipe?
-Della