Wednesday, October 6, 2010


I made
this week.


I think they would have been better if I had completed them all in the same day. I started them last night. I let them rise and then "assembled" them. They needed to rise a 2nd time on the baking sheet for 75-90 minutes. In the middle of the 2nd rise, I gave up and went to bed and stuck them in the fridge.
Today I pulled them out and let them thaw out. They rose (for the most part) and baked them.

The other thing I will do different next time is that I would serve them warm. No one was home when they came out of the oven.

The pic is during the 2nd round of rising.

Bret liked them and I shared some with friends on our walk tonight and I believe they really liked theirs too!

These are a RE-DO!

http://annies-eats.com/2010/09/30/caramel-apple-cinnamon-rolls/

No comments: