Thursday, October 7, 2010

Southwest Appetizers by Sarah Moss

My BFF was trying to find a recipe to take a quick snack to playgroup. I thought of these and realized that I didn't have a card typed up digitally. As I typed it, I thought why not share it on the blog.....

12 flour tortillas
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
3 tablespoons chopped green onion
2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
12 oz sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa

In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, chiles, onion, red pepper and cheddar cheese.
Mix and spread onto tortillas and roll up.
Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, cut each roll into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Serve with salsa (I usually forget to save the salsa and mix it in with the other ingredients!)
Makes about 8 dozen bites!

No comments: