Thursday, December 2, 2010

Al and I tried this tonight. He was even super patient and stirred constantly for almost all of the 15 minutes himself.

However, it wasn't very yummy. Luckily, we hadn't put all of the noodles into the sauce. He took some plain marinara sauce and had his noodles with that.

Anyone have a good alfredo recipe? This is the second time I have tried, and haven't been happy either time.

http://www.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-fettuccine-alfredo-8596?scaleto=4&mode=null&st=true

3 comments:

Stacy Jespersen said...

I cheat and use the Knorr sauce mix. However, we had dinner with some friends recently, and their homemade alfredo sauce was yummy. I will see if I can get the recipe.

celia said...

Ask Dore', she makes a good Alfredo sauce - I'm not sure if it is from scratch or a packet.

Golden Girl said...

This is all I do for my alfredo sauce:

1/2 cup of butter
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 to 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
pepper